UNFORTUNATELY, DUE TO A STAFFING SHORTAGE, WE ARE NOT CURRENTLY ACCEPTING NEW INSURANCE CLIENTS. PLEASE CHECK BACK AT A LATER TIME FOR UPDATES. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING DURING THESE CHALLENGING TIMES.
AUTO & WORKMAN'S COMP INSURANCE BILLING
AUTO CLAIMS AND WORKMAN'S COMPENSATION CLAIMS ARE THE ONLY TYPE OF INSURANCE THAT ACCEPTS MASSAGE THERAPY BILLING.
STEPS TO GET STARTED:
1. Leave a private message with the owner or insurance coordinator at 610-882-4325 and the best time for us to call you back.
2. Provide all information pertaining to the claim when we call you back.
• Your Name, address, phone number, social security number
• Date of injury
• Insurance adjuster's name and phone number
• Claim number
• Physician's name, phone number and fax number
You will need a Prescription Form completed by a Medical Doctor or Chiropractor prior to your visit. We can fax or email the form to your physician at your request or you can print a blank copy of the form by clicking on the icon to the right hand side.
Please note, massages received as method of treatment for insurance claims must adhere to instructions exactly as prescribed by a Medical Doctor or Chiropractor.
30 minute sessions are allowed, unless treatment is needed for injuries or pain down the leg or arms. If so, then 60 minutes will be provided.